BAT-Reynolds deal clears U.S. antitrust hurdle

BAT-Reynolds deal clears U.S. antitrust hurdle

The proposed $49 billion merger between British American Tobacco and Winston-Salem-based Reynolds American Inc. has cleared U.S. antitrust hurdles. Reynolds says the waiting period relating to the deal has expired without requests for additional information by federal regulators. BAT, which holds a 42% stake in the firm, is seeking the remaining 58%. In other news, Reynolds CEO Debra Ann Crew has sold $3 million in company stock.

Click to read...  UNC's Cunningham: No. 8 Tar Heels agree to terms for 7-year deal to keep coach ...
1
Like
Save
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Curation Policy | DMCA Policy