A man was seriously burned when fire broke out in the garage of a home on Lake Blanchard Drive in Johnston County Thursday night.
RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A person was burned and four people were displaced when a cooking fire spread in a Raleigh townhouse Monday evening. The incident was reported around 7:45 p.m. at 2625 Dwight Place in the Maybrook Crossings development, officials said. The fire took less than 10 minutes to get under control. The blaze […]
OKEECHOBEE, Fla. (WFLA) – Another Okeechobee dairy farm has come under fire this week in the wake of cow abuse allegations. Video released Thursday appears to show cows being tortured at McArthur Dairy Farms. The video, filmed by undercover workers from Animal Recovery Mission appears to show cows being buried alive, electrocuted, shot and crushed […]
The Wake County Sheriff’s Office has charged a woman with felonious child abuse, saying that she severely burned a child after placing a homemade heating pad in its diaper.