A home in Durham, North Carolina was heavily damaged after ashes from a cigarette fell into a bed, according to fire officials.
Chris Hale found a cat suffering from dehydration in a tool box of a burned house in the Coffey Park neighborhood of Santa Rosa, California Thursday, October 12, 2017. Rescuers planned to take the cat to a shelter if the owner isn’t located. … Click to Continue »
Crews from at least seven Wake County fire units responded to a fully-involved fire at a Cary home Thursday night.
The fire destroyed a 4,600-square-foot home, Wake County Fire Department officials said. Nobody was home at the time and there were no injuries.